Coordinating a big event? Let Mia Mallows help. We have experience working with:
- catering companies,
- wedding planners,
- party coordinaters,
- festival vendors,
- and company planners.
Mia Mallows has been a part of many gatherings, weddings, baby showers, and office parties. We can work with you to plan different packaging options as well as quantities made just for your event.
Our customer service team can discuss colors, themes, packaging, and ship dates to ensure your order will arrive on the date you need them and with the look that will impress your guests.
Mia Mallows can ship using various shipping options to ensure best ship pricing and delivery timeframe.
Call us or e-mail us today to discuss your event and how we can help. Pricing quotes are compiled based on your requirements, customizations, and quantities.
Bulk purchasing differs from other options because we offer the ability to purchase marshmallows in larger quantities that are shipped in larger, non-retail, packaging. Our customers have been able to purchase in bulk for repackaging and resale with great success.
Mia Mallows offers discounts for bulk purchases but does require a certain amount of marshmallows be purchased to qualify for bulk rates.
Please call us or email us for more information about bulk purchasing. It is available to companies as well as individual buyers.
Mia Mallows hand crafts each order of mallows and they are only made after you've made your purchase. This ensures that you receive the freshest possible product that have the greatest shelf life. Our mallows will be just as soft as the day they were made between 4 and 6 weeks.
Here are a few tips to make your mallows last as long as possible:
If you purchased retail packaged marshmallows:
- Your mallows are made and packaged in a carefully climate controlled kitchen. This allows us to package and seal them in ideal conditions so that they last the longest.
- Your mallows will need to be kept in cool conditions wherever possible. They are happiest in temperatures between 60 and 80 degrees F. This minimizes the chances that they will warm enough to melt.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight to extent their life further.
- No refrigeration is needed.
If you purchased marsmallows in bulk:
- Your mallows will be shipped in plastic bulk packaging. They were packaged with care in conditions ideal for a long life.
- When you remove them from the packaging, it is possible that they may have setttled and stuck together. With a little powdered sugar they will separate and return to their original condition.
- Your mallows can remain out in the open for several hours without any visible damage or changes in quality. At some point you will notice that the mallows will begin to dry out. This is normal and placing them back in a sealed container will restore them to almost new condition.
- If you cover the mallows with a coating such as chocolate, they will be very well preserved under the coating. If the coating is very hot, we recommend leaving the marshmallows uncovered for 2 hours to allowe them to firm up.
- If you plan on melting them (smores, roasted marshmallows) we highly recommend that you leave the marsmallows uncovered for a minimum 2 hours. Our mallows are shipped immediately after they are made and will melt quickly if heated too soon after opening the packaging. It takes time for them to dry out and harden to a state where they can be melted with control.
- No refrigeration is needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email us and we will answer your questions immediately.